PTP Core Ball Pro 65cm
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- No-hassle returns
- Local collection from Dumfries
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The coreball is designed to improve core strength, balance, flexibility and posture. As your body tries to remain stable, it will activate your stabilising muscles. This activation of the core muscles improves balance, spine alignment and motor coordination. It can also provide a challenging environment for functional fitness training as well as Pilates exercises.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Made in Australia to world-leading standards: free from BPA, phthalates, latex & led
- Over 50 exercises included, designed by Movement Therapist and Pilates Expert
- Commercial-grade anti-burst structure, weight-rated up to 1000 kg (2200 lb) and non-slip texture
- Assists in developing core stabilisation
- Contributes to posture awareness & alleviated back pain
- Recommended for injury prevention
BALANCE Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.